Saturday, November 21, 2009

Are You Ready?


I asked my sister this morning , are you ready for Christmas?
She said no. haaaa.. me neither...
It's still November. I don't understand why we have to start all this so early. There have been people on my street who've had their trees up since the beginning of November.
I will still be shopping Christmas Eve to finish up. That seems to be a tradition of mine I guess. Always finding that last present or stocking stuffer to get before Christmas Day.........haaaa...

To me I am kinda exciting about the first ever Summer Christmas.

smile.....:)

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

Ahhhh summer Christmas it is unusual. When I moved to Phoenix and began seeing palms trees decorated, could chrismas shop in sandals and shorts...it was surreal. And, to be able to grill outside on Christmas day...amazing. Happy Shopping!