Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Diva's bad day


Etsy
Buy Handmade
divalovessilver

The first time ever, I have the opportunity to use this MINI, such a good way to promote your items in one small page.


But today is a bad day for me. I have to cancel an order. It was pair of angel earrings. This morning when I started to pack the order, I found there is only one earring in the display window, the other one is missing!!!! I don’t know when it went missed and how and why. But I do know this is so unprofessional and embarrassing. I have to tell my buyer and issue a cancellation for the order.

Okey, off to check all my stock. Shame on you diva!


5 comments:

MELANIE said...

Congrats on the new blog!

John said...

Oh no about the missing earring ! Enjoy the blog.. it's addicting ! :)

Kii said...

Every crafter should have a blog. ^_^

Keep it up!

Paul Sears said...

Awesome jewelry! I'm actually prepping for my first jewelry shoot here in a couple of weeks, so it's very helpful to look around and see how designers have their work shot. Very cool - thank you!

Mary Richmond said...

congratulations on setting up your blog. i've been in business a long time and sometimes canceling an order, cranky customers, the cat walking through and ruining newly finished work.....all just happens! hang in there....