Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Reflection

Thanks all the visitors; I really appreciate your encouragement. My bad day actually turned out to be a good day. The person who bought the angel earrings from me conved me and said she still want to buy from me, she would like to change it to another pair of earrings---money bags. So yeah, I am still got a sale! Holding on to my 40th sales! Big thanks to CrazyBliss.

When I started selling jewelry online, I kept asking myself a question. Make something unique or something common and salable? When I first came to ETSY, I was stunned; everything is so unique and special. At that point in time, I aware that I need to have MY own style to sell. I bet nobody wants to buy jewelry that every website has it. Now I am very happy that I can design what I want and sell it to people that are really like them.

5 comments:

hy said...

yey! glad that sale worked out !
xo
mary jane

Ravenswick said...

Your blog looks great! Your jewelry is so nice, love those little money bags-very unique.

Beat Black said...

congrats on number 40!

ThePeachTree said...

Those money bags are the best!!

~crazy-bliss.com~ said...

hey, diva! i just found your blog post and wanted to add my comment to the others...

those little money bags earrings really are the best! i wear them often and get lots of comments.

thanks so much. :)