Monday, June 2, 2008

The Premier Post


Welcome to my blog!!! This blog is about my ETSY store: diva loves silver”. Each piece of jewelry in my store is an original creation designed by my sister Jane who is in Australia and hand forged in my studio here in Toronto. Many of my jewelry pieces are one-of-a-kind. Most of pieces are inspired by Asian and western art. For Jane, making jewelry is not for living; it is a way of expression of herself. She wants to make unique jewelry that can mean something very different to each person.

It is really boring, isn’t it? That’s why I don’t really fancy the idea of having a business blog, but seems that every Etsian has one. Anyway I decided to get started on this new project. This is the initial post. There won't be much here because I need to think up what to say. Okey, good night “everybody” and see you tomorrow.


P.S. this pendant has a name called"diva loves flower", one of my favorite.


2 comments:

Waterrose said...

Just keep posting...you will fall in love with blogging and it doesn't have to be just about business. Come visit mine and let me know what you think!

This piece is lovely!

Melissa said...

Congrats on your blog! I'm a blog newbie too :)

www.melsdolls.etsy.com